Stuart Cove is First class with Divers and Sharks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbop65

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just wanted to take a few minutes and tell everyone about the great time I had on my shark dive with Stuart Cove,Really enjoyed it and the crew.

I did a blog on it so if you would like to read what I wrote regarding Shark Conservation and Stuart Cove please visit Eye to Eye With Sharks

also here is my favorite picture I took on my 2nd dive
look me up on Facebook John Bowman Spring Hill Florida and I can share more pics with you.

if your thinking about diving in the Bahamas please consider Stuart Cove.
And remember Help to SAVE SHARKS!!!!

M0093461-111.jpgM0093674.jpgM0093515.jpgM0093540.jpgM0093579.jpgM0093648.jpg

I also dove Stuarts Cove , I have heard negative comments about the Bahamas. but I have to agree with you diving with Stuarts Cove in the Bahamas is top noth diving,

I was there in June, and they really are a top notch dive facility. Professional and enthusiastic staff, friendly, great diving, fun place ! It wasn't until doing the Shark Encounter, that I realized how beautiful these animals are, especially up close. The experience certainly opened my eyes to whole different side of sharks. I'm looking forward to going back for a long weekend in early 2012.

P.S. And remember, Stuart Cove is a person, not a cove :wink:

I have to agree. I did the Bahamas two years ago with Stewart Coves and they were top notch. Friendly and accommodating, and they seem to have a real appreciation for the sea life around them.

I live in Jupiter. Means I am a couple hours from the Bahamas. I made lots of crossings. But I abhor the baited shark dives that Stuart and Jimmy do. If you want sharks, come to Jupiter and see them acting naturally.

Yup. Seen it. Been there and done that without baiting.

Just wanted to take a few minutes and tell everyone about the great time I had on my shark dive with Stuart Cove,Really enjoyed it and the crew.

I did a blog on it so if you would like to read what I wrote regarding Shark Conservation and Stuart Cove please visit Eye to Eye With Sharks

also here is my favorite picture I took on my 2nd dive
look me up on Facebook John Bowman Spring Hill Florida and I can share more pics with you.

if your thinking about diving in the Bahamas please consider Stuart Cove.
And remember Help to SAVE SHARKS!!!!

View attachment 102698View attachment 102699View attachment 102700View attachment 102701View attachment 102702View attachment 102703

I live in Jupiter. Means I am a couple hours from the Bahamas. I made lots of crossings. But I abhor the baited shark dives that Stuart and Jimmy do. If you want sharks, come to Jupiter and see them acting naturally.
Splitlip,

I'm actually very interested in in "doing" the sharks there, as well. Can you recommend a dive op ? Perhaps Jim Abernathy/Scuba Adventures or ?

Thanks in advance !

Dan is on the forum. Screen name danvolker.

Back
Top Bottom