Stuart Cove-Fin Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive California

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I dove with Stuart Cove February 3-5 and ordered and paid for some photos from their photo shop (not sure if they are owned by the same or not) and never received the photos. Since I've returned I've attempted to get a response from them and can't get them to respond.

Has anybody else experience this type of service from them? Help! What did you end up doing?

It is very frustrating dealing with a business like this. How do they stay in business?

Frustrated...

Been years since I dove with Stuart Cove's outfit ...but I never did have any problems getting in touch with and receiving feedback from them via their website. Have you tried the "contact us" link on their website ??

MJ

Dive California--

Two things: First off did you order them to be sent by email? If so did you check your spam/junk mailbox that is where they normally end up. If you ordered them to be sent by CD then it will take 3 weeks or so as they are not shipped out of the Bahamas, but rather travel to the states and are mailed from there. As you can guess, they only make it to the states once a month or so.

Second thing: On your receipt there is an email address, email them there, they check it everyday, by either the manager Sally or by the assistant Manager Andrea.

In general they are pretty good and doing those things, the staff is required to finish all orders before going home the next day, so your order has been processed, but either is waiting to be mailed or is in cyberspace.

Hope this helps.

Dive California--

Two things: First off did you order them to be sent by email? If so did you check your spam/junk mailbox that is where they normally end up. If you ordered them to be sent by CD then it will take 3 weeks or so as they are not shipped out of the Bahamas, but rather travel to the states and are mailed from there. As you can guess, they only make it to the states once a month or so.

Second thing: On your receipt there is an email address, email them there, they check it everyday, by either the manager Sally or by the assistant Manager Andrea.

In general they are pretty good and doing those things, the staff is required to finish all orders before going home the next day, so your order has been processed, but either is waiting to be mailed or is in cyberspace.

Hope this helps.

Yes I:

1) have been checking the "Junk/spam" inbox.
2) emailed them...and specifically Sally Thomson.
3) emailed them using their "contact me" link.
3) asked to have them emailed to me.

I will wait for 3 weeks, which will be this Monday.

Even if they are intending to mail them....you would think somebody would have contacted me by now. Very poor business sense. They had no problem contacting me via email when I originally made my reservations to dive with them. That took less than 2 hours for them to respond.

I'm down there fairly regularly. I'm finishing a course this sunday (2nd March)
If you PM me your trip details i'll ask the question.
I've found these guy's to be exceptionally professional in every regard. That said however, the general standard of service over here in the Bahamas is somewhat relaxed. As i'm sure you found out on your trip.
PM me. You might find it more productive than fine honing your IT skills.
Are you sure you have your spam filter turned of? HeHeHe!
Dan.

:chicken:Yahoo! The wonders/and powers of a group like ScubaBoarders....it works. Thanks Oboist and Dan....Dan's efforts of travelling to StuartCove and personnally handing my frustration to the manager, worked. I immediatedly got a response from her. Again, thanks.

This is a great forum.

cb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom