stretchy web weight belt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaljohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Back in the day (mid 1970's) I had stretchy web weight belt. The ones I see online look to be a rubber belt but this one looked just like a black nylon weight belt with a wire buckle but it stretched. Anybody recall these and know where I could find one. Thought I would check here before I give up.

Back then, I used to have a nylon webbing weight belt, that had an accordion section held compressed with surgical tubing.

I haven't seen one in years.

Not much help am I.

All the best, James

PS - I use a rubber weight belt in the tropics with a wet suit, and it's awesome. Far better than my old stretchy belt ever was.

Back in the day (mid 1970's) I had stretchy web weight belt. The ones I see online look to be a rubber belt but this one looked just like a black nylon weight belt with a wire buckle but it stretched. Anybody recall these and know where I could find one. Thought I would check here before I give up.

Check out rubber or stretchy belts:
. Scubastore.com, buy, offers
65" Rubber Weight Belt with Wire Buckle
Omer Rubber Weight Belt with Plastic Buckle
Omer Rubber Belt with Classic Marseille Buckle
MAKO Freedive Weight Belt

Cheers

Mako has a replacement guarantee if you ditch your weights :cool2:

I use a rubber weight belt with a wire buckle in the tropics. I don't freedive anymore...

Back
Top Bottom