Storm question and someone met the better half

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JayJudge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all,
First what is the most recent temp anyone has from Storm? I might have to go there on Friday, its either that or Willow...but I haven't been to Storm since January, and its a Friday, so, should be pretty open.
Second-'the girl' ran into someone on a flight into or outta Dulles (she is a stewardess), that was a diver. She can't remember is she gave our card out or not, but we have a fairly open Morehead run in October, so even if this is not you- give a shout.
-J

I heard the surface temp is about 94 degrees at this time. Not as many classes there as previously and last weekend the visibility was very good at about 10 to 15 feet (so I hear).

Ewww....94? That means its like 2 years ago, the thermocline was 88, just awful. The old creek bed was still 86, I was sweating in the water, lol. Well, thanks. If thats the case maybe I'll go somewhere else, thereby avoiding someone anyway....
-J

Ewww....94? That means its like 2 years ago, the thermocline was 88, just awful. The old creek bed was still 86, I was sweating in the water, lol. Well, thanks. If thats the case maybe I'll go somewhere else, thereby avoiding someone anyway....
-J

I understand....

I was there about a week ago and the surface temp was 88 and the lowest 86. Vis depended on where you were and how the generator currents were moving.

Spoon to you too! (gotta love the Tick) Thanks for the info.
-J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom