Storm 2/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JayJudge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well, if the weather holds, a few of us are heading to storm Sat morning. If anyone is interested, we should be in the water by 9:30.
-J

What is the water temp now? I read that it was in the low 60s in November...but nothing definite since. There was some speculation that it may have been in the 40s in December or January...brrr

Princess-
I would assume it to be mid 50s, based on a few years of going there this time of year. The vis is usually better (wow 10 ft), and there are very few classes. It is not bad in a 7mm-hood and gloves, and if you duct tape the boots and gloves, its easy to take to do an ice dive (Annette has logged 34 degrees in this configuration, before diving dry) Anyway, like I said, anyone who is interested, we should have one guy doing his first doubles dive (always good for a smile- what was I thinking as you climb a hill) , and a few people who need rehydration from our last trip to Morehead.
-J

Back
Top Bottom