Stolen gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorCalDM

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My son just had some gear stolen out of his truck so if anybody sees anything show up please PM me. The gear was in an Apeks dry bag and they took the bag along with an aqualung 3mm wetsuit, Mares full foot fins withe name Joi on them, two masks and various small items. Thanks for any help!

Sorry in front of our house in Vacaville just wanted to get it out there in case somebody shows up at a shop trying to sell it. He works at a dive shop in San Rafael and people come in all the time trying to sell gear.

More than likely tweekers looking to pawn the stuff for a few bucks to get more drugs. Check local craigslist or pawn shops. I doubt the thief knows anything about diving or where we even dive around here to try and sell it to divers. They are probably also transportation challenged. Sorry to hear about that.
Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom