STOKED... just got my new ATOMIC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just picked up a pair of Atomic Split's yesterday. Went for a quick swim this morning. They are GREAT.... my first split fin and the "hype" is true. It's like you're not even kicking is my first impression.

GREAT FIN to anyone looking. The best part, or at least my favorite is the buckle system. Bought them from leisurepro.com for $140... well worth every penny

:D

Wheezy, it's about time you joined the Pepsi Generation! I have said this before and I will say it again (to a chorus of groans) I love my split fins and the Quattros continue to gather dust in my version of Fibber McGee's Closet.

Unfortunately, you have probably lit the fuse for the non-splitters to jump in...but, what do they know anyhow? Huh?

Jower--who is wondering whether there is anyone who--without using his or her search engine--knows what "Fibber McGee's Closet is (was)? And Rick Murchison is not eligible because he knew what "Time for Beanie" was.

You're a funny guy joe.... the "pepsi generation" huh???

You got me on the Fibber McGee? Some book or old T.V. show would be my guess... what do I know I'm only 24... he hee heeee...

How weird Joe,

When Molly introduced herself a few days back, my first thought was "now we need a Fibber McGee". You're spooky dude. :)

Just, how the heck "experienced" are you?

IMPRESSIVE, VERY IMPRESSIVE!

HOW MANY MORE DAYS?

Joewr--staring at his Olympic vacuum tube radio and wondering if it is a time machine............

That is a three-point penalty for using your search engine!

Joewr--wondering if anyone remembers Allen's Alley?

Yes -- I admit I did a quick search. BUSTED.

But -- trying to redeem myself -- a piece of trivia that I pulled out of my brain....Gale Gordon, one of the members of the Fibber McGee cast, used to be a member of the Dennis the Menace cast (the original black and white TV series from the late 50's/early 60s). He played Mr. Wilson.

Uhhh ya, that's what I was going to say... :D

Mr. Conklin! That was in Our Miss Brooks with Eve Arden. I was in love with Eve Arden through most of high school! But did you know that Richard Crenna played a twit named Walter Denton--Richard Crenna playing a twit!

Well, Large_diver, you are forgiven...if you will give me a lift someday on your 65' Catamaran! And the three-point penalty is off your record.

Joewr--who heard and saw all of the above long before there were VCRs and, gawd, color TVs!

I know, LadyDiver, I know, back to serious scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom