Stiletto vs Scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeM_scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Trying to decide between Stiletto and Scout.
Looking for travel BC for warm water diving.
Can not find Scout, my local Zeagle dealer doesn't have it in stock.
Does Scout has any lumber support? Can pockets be used for storing weights (just in case I need more)? Are back weight pockets releasable? How many dump valves does it have? How much does Scout LG weight (dry).
How much does Stiletto LG weight(dry) ?

And one final question: is www.unrealfind.com authorized dealer for Zeagle BC?

Thank you

Mike,

I think I ended up talking to you on the phone yesterday...correct??

If not, let me know and I will strat typing!! :)

Scott

I'm new to scubaBoard, so perhaps I'm missing the point, but I thought the purpose of posting to a forum was to share information with ALL of the forum's participants who have an interest in the question.

I'm probably not interested in either the Stiletto or Scout, but I would have read the reply, and -- who knows -- I may have learned something that'd help me in my decision regarding which BC to purchase.

I'm new to scubaBoard, so perhaps I'm missing the point, but I thought the purpose of posting to a forum was to share information with ALL of the forum's participants who have an interest in the question.

I'm probably not interested in either the Stiletto or Scout, but I would have read the reply, and -- who knows -- I may have learned something that'd help me in my decision regarding which BC to purchase.

Something else to learn... check the date before replying to an 8 month old thread. The time lapse kind of kills the wise guy remark.

Something else to learn... check the date before replying to an 8 month old thread. The time lapse kind of kills the wise guy remark.

Or bring it back to life...

Hi all.

I just brought the Brigade from ST. I live in a warm water area. But, I like the Brigade from what I hear it's the best of both worlds. Its Harness is off the Ranger. But, the bladder is from the Escape. So, it can pack smaller.. Just my 2 cents.. I am still new with all of this and learning.... Good luck with deciding it took me along time. Too many to choices.. lol
Kurt

Hi all.

I just brought the Brigade from ST. ...... Too many to choices.. lol
Kurt

I just ordered the Stiletto from an authorized Zeagle dealer in Montreal (I'll probably be ordering my reg etc from them too - their prices on some gear is actually lower than ST or LP - something I never thought I'd be saying about a Canadian dealer) My LDS had one in stock but wasn't really interested in earning my business and I'm down in Montreal regularly so..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom