Sticky to post dive manuals.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Keller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Why is there no sticky where vintage or DIY divers can post copies of the manuals they have? I have an old Healthways manual if anyone is interested. Let me know.

I am always intersted in manuals, old or new..I'll shoot you a PM with email adress if you have it in PDF. Old catalogs as well, helps date equipment.

I just sent you the information. I did not have it in a PDF so I just scanned each page and had to send them as separate attachments to the email. This manual came from a regulator I purchased new in 1970, not sure if it was a 1970 model or earlier.

SCAN0050.jpgSCAN0051.jpgSCAN0052.jpgSCAN0053.jpgSCAN0054.jpgSCAN0055.jpgSCAN0056.jpgSCAN0057.jpgSCAN0058.jpgHere are the relevant parts of the Healthways Manual.

The scans are not showing up very well but I can email copies.

Just as a thought, no promises, but if we gave one of you vintage guys the ability to make stickies and such for this forum, who would you choose? People given consideration should be active participants, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Herman seems to fit that bill very well. My knowledge only covers the equipment I have owned.

PS: Maybe a better location for the sticky would in the DIY section if it is to cover current manuals as well.

Last edited:
PS: Maybe a better location for the sticky would in the DIY section if it is to cover current manuals as well.

My question was more of a generic one for keeping some of the stuff of interest in this forum up to date.

Before we could post a sticky of any type of material that may be copyrighted, such as repair manuals, it would need to be vetted through Pete first.

Herman seems to fit that bill very well. My knowledge only covers the equipment I have owned.

I'll second the idea of having Herman do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom