Sten & Tanya Johansson - need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
logo-gfm-email-green-171@2x.png

I am not sure if I am permitted to post this or if it is the right place but a fellow industry professional is in need of our support and I suspect many who read and contribute to Scubaboard will know Sten and maybe his wife Tanya. Sten is the legendary dive guide who for many years worked aboard the YEMAYA to Malpelo, and then aboard the NAUTILUS FLEET to Socorro and Guadalupe. Once you meet him, you will never forget him - he is kind, generous, compassionate and is a giant in our industry. We hope that you may click on his GoFundme below and help with anything you can. I know we are all going thru a hard time at the moment but however you can help will be appreciated.

50393924_1597286777104967_r.jpe

Sten Johansson would like you to support Burglars stole and destroyed everything we have. by making a donation and spreading the word.
We are Sten from Sweden and Tanya from the Philippines.

Last week, all of our possessions were burglarized and destroyed at our home in Mexico. Even our sweet cat Tufti disappeared (she was thankfully found on August 12th). Because of the pandemic, we are trapped away from our home at...

View fundraiser

What is GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is the world’s largest free social fundraising platform and has helped millions raise over $5 billion for the people and causes they care about.

This email was sent on behalf of Sten Johansson via GoFundMe.

Don't want these emails? Unsubscribe

GoFundMe® 855 Jefferson Ave, PO Box 1329, Redwood City, CA 94063
open

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom