Steel 80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been scouring Craigslist for a Worthington HP80 down here in West Palm and I haven't come up with anything. Had one a while back but it wasn't O2 clean and $200. Seen HP100's going for that price.

Diesel00 - I have two Worthington HP80's that I'd be willing to sell. Born on 03/06, Current Hydro 06/11.

O2 clean but they need a VIP which I can take care of.

I'll be diving in Boynton Beach on Monday afternoon so let me know if you're interested.

Regards, Dave.

I have 2 HP 80s, but I would only sell as a pair.
Both with current hydro/vip, O2 cleaned and I can drop off in west palm, $500

On the high side, but nice toys do demand more $$$.

I will bite. if, (1) xs scuba / worthington, (2) original hydro less than 2 years old, (3) with the deluxe thermo pro valve, (4) and boot.

Diesel00 - I have two Worthington HP80's that I'd be willing to sell. Born on 03/06, Current Hydro 06/11.

O2 clean but they need a VIP which I can take care of.

I'll be diving in Boynton Beach on Monday afternoon so let me know if you're interested.

Regards, Dave.
What are you asking for them?

Thank you but no, I want a HP Steel. Thank you for the offer

I dont know where you missunderstood but what I was offering is exactly what you are looking for. It is a din valve hence HP pressed steel 80.
Understood?

I dont know where you missunderstood but what I was offering is exactly what you are looking for. It is a din valve hence HP pressed steel 80.
Understood?

I have yoke, and right now I am redoing my bathrooms and kitchen. I have no extra money for tanks.

Sorry, thanks for all the posts.

Back
Top Bottom