Status of Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ejg62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know the status of the Photo Gallery or when it will be back up again?

Is there an alternative method to include photos in message posts if they have not been loaded into the gallery? I have a photos I wanted to added to other messages but could not do so because the photos had not been posted in the Photo Galery.

Thanks

Jim

ejg62:
Does anyone know the status of the Photo Gallery or when it will be back up again?

Is there an alternative method to include photos in message posts if they have not been loaded into the gallery? I have a photos I wanted to added to other messages but could not do so because the photos had not been posted in the Photo Galery.

Thanks

Jim

Free online photo hosting services such as Flickr or Photobucket can be used..

ejg62:

Thanks

Jim

Check out www.iyadyal.com I will have my free gallery area for photos up this weekend. There is currently a gallery you can use but I am upgrading to a more community friendly gallery.

You can also upload a pic from your hard drive as long as it's within the size limits of 200k.

Dee, can you do anything bigger than a thumbnail from the hard drive?

My thumbnails have refused to upload, no matter what size. Photobucket is easy and free. Just copy the IMG line and drop it in your post. Instant picture.

catherine96821:
Dee, can you do anything bigger than a thumbnail from the hard drive?

Well, ideally, the thumbnail is the small size that shows up in your post. When you click on that, it opens another window that shows the full size of the photo.

Sorry....I was assuming the upload thingy was working.

I've used allenhost.com for years to host my photos. Photobucket, Flickr, and a few others are free and work very well. You just may be limited to the number of albums you can have or the allotted space you can have in total.

I have Shutterfly..so I will try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom