Starting to dive with my daughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, My late husband and I fell in love w diving on our honeymoon in 2002. When he passed in 2010, I dreamed of getting our only child certified someday and showing her all the places her dad and I loved. As a single parent, I kept up the diving every couple of years sneaking in a couple of days of diving while I waited for her to grow up. She’s 14 now and PADI certified this JUNE 2021. I’m excited to start our adventures.

HI @Sophiesdivemomma

I've been diving with my son for 24 years and my daughter for 19 years, priceless time. Congratulations for getting your daughter certified and starting to dive with her. Are you diving local and/or destination?

HI @Sophiesdivemomma

I've been diving with my son for 24 years and my daughter for 19 years, priceless time. Congratulations for getting your daughter certified and starting to dive with her. Are you diving local and/or destination?
Destinations (warm water) to start easy:wink:

Welcome. Glad you guys have something special to share together. Per your profile you're in California; hope she gets to enjoy the Channel Islands.

And that good warm water diving too, of course.

Richard.

There is nothing better and more pleasurable than diving with your immediate family. Thanks for letting us all know.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy from Texas! I'm so glad that you and your daughter have this to share together!

Back
Top Bottom