Starting my ow today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fyffer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
so but about me. I live on the west coast of bc in Langley so not to far from the ocean. I’m 32 and have always wanted to learn to dive. I’m doing my 3 day private one on one coarse with the dive locker. I be in the pool for 4 hrs today at ubc. Then sat two ocean dives and Sunday two ocean dives. Wish me luck hope to have fun and learn lots.

Have a blast and soak it all in. Just know that it can be a gateway drug. Now, I’m not saying that I can’t quit at any time. I’m just saying it may be fun.

so but about me. I live on the west coast of bc in Langley so not to far from the ocean. I’m 32 and have always wanted to learn to dive. I’m doing my 3 day private one on one coarse with the dive locker. I be in the pool for 4 hrs today at ubc. Then sat two ocean dives and Sunday two ocean dives. Wish me luck hope to have fun and learn lots.

You don't need luck for this relaxed pastime, but I wish it for you all the same. Remember that you maximize fun by maximizing air, and you maximize air by just relaxing and enjoying it.

giphy.gif

Congratulations. :cheers:

Good luck with advanced. I’m hoping to knock that out soon, as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom