Stahlsac HD bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick c

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All
UK based diver here and just offering some advice re “Stahlsac HD” dive bags. I have two of these bags, 1 mine & 1 my wife’s, both used on a single trip and both now damaged. When checking the bags it’s obvious they’re not fit for air travel, fill the bags with 25kgs of dive gear and then stack it on another bag & the tubes that guide the handle just bend. This the means you can no longer pull the telescopic handle from the bag. USA customer service very helpful until you say you’re UK based, UK customer service do all they can to make it someone else’s problem.
I now have £500 worth of dive bags that are useless to me & this being blamed on the airlines. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Nick C

Attachments

• 881C8065-B500-4112-8EC0-D002D7C831CF.jpeg
    881C8065-B500-4112-8EC0-D002D7C831CF.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 74
I have a Stahlsac Smuggler dive bag that has been a lot of plane rides and it is good as new. I can recommend this bag for dive travel. Smuggler - Stahlsac

Back
Top Bottom