St Thomas Cruise Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dvr Dave

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will be in St Thomas Sept 20th, cominig in on a cruise. I found that a number of the shops in the area are closed during our visit. I was able to book a morning 2 tank dive with Admiralty Dive Center. Right now it's just me so if anyone else will be there at the same time and wants to get some dives in, book with them. If you are a single diver, like me, you will probably have to call them to book as the web site only allows to book a minimum of 2.

If your cruise line offers a dive excursion, I would certainly consider booking a slot as a backup to Admiralty or any other dive op. With the cost of fuel, I am surprised a dive op would be willing to accommodate one diver. If you chose to also book with the ship, make sure you know the cruise line's cancelation policy on ship excursions. Some require cancelation 24-48 hours before scheduled excursion time or port arrival, and others require cancelation before cruise departure day.

I will be stopping there on a cruise the previous week, so I am interested in what is easy to do with my hubby for the day visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom