SSI Online Theory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dave lob

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
HI all
wonder if anyone can help regarding "refreshing" my SSI online Open Water Diver theory ?

I passed my OWD 3 years ago and havent dived since so would like to run through the on line theory agian before I get back in the water in a couple of weeks time.

Is this possible ? - all I can find on the SSI site is a link saying "contact your original dive center to upgrade to diamond" but not sure what this means or what it costs !

Many thanks

Dave Lobley

You may only have access to your online training material for one year. Your local shop can upgrade you to the diamond level to get access. Sorry not sure what that will cost you

Recently a ScubaBoard member started a thread posting a whole bunch of links to online scuba diving manuals and they're all free downloads. But it's not SSI, it's all NAUI if I recall. You're going to have to search for it.

Probably close enough for a refresher.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom