SSI log not updating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sho0ter_McGavin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I log my dives on the app MySSI. The counter doesn't seem to update. I have 19 dives that I have logged on the SSI app/website, yet the counter stays at 15. My dive buddy has as much dives, has logged them the same as I do and his counter has updated to 19, lately. We don't get why it is different for him.

It's not that it worries me, but it does bother me to not know how it works.

Anyway, if someone knows why it is like this, your insight is welcome! :)

Mine can be kind of weird about updating, too. Sometimes it'll automatically update if I add them to my log, sometimes it takes a while. If you go to your profile page, you can manually enter your number of logged dives there. my.DiveSSI.com: In the gray box, just type the number in the "Current Number Logged Dives:" box.

on the web site my dive log says my last dive was 477. the app says 479. what up wit dat ? haha

Hey guys just be aware that to verify your logs for awards you need to scan a dive center QR code. So next time you are at your local dive centre just show them your log and they should allow you to scan a code to verify.

In the settings tab there is a synchronize all option. Once you do this it will check everything with the servers and update. If you are having more problems let me know and I'll give a better explanation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom