For Sale SS Backplate with Oxycheq Harness and extras - $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geomatt21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This backplate setup includes Oxycheq shoulder pads and matching utility-mask pocket, two Dolphin-brand dumpable weight pockets, and a Halcyon buckle. All components and D-rings are stainless steel. The webbing has been professionally sown to join the shoulder webbing with the lower-waist webbing and has given me no issues or fraying. If you don't like it or trust it then you can take it all apart and re-weave it with new webbing to get your nice custom fit.

Also included are stainless steel EMT shears with a red pouch.
2.jpg
DM for serious inquires only, willing to ship if you pay the ~$15 shipping cost.

Happy Diving

Attachments

• OX1.jpg
    OX1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 340
  • OX2.jpg
    OX2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 310
  • OX3.jpg
    OX3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 203
I'm not shopping for this, but I am curious about the modification you made. Can you elaborate on this?

The webbing has been professionally sown to join the shoulder webbing with the lower-waist webbing and has given me no issues or fraying.

I'm not shopping for this, but I am curious about the modification you made. Can you elaborate on this?
I used mil-spec 1" webbing (green) and had it professionally sewn into the standard 2" black webbing under the shoulders. The thread is also weight-bearing and weather-resistant and was stitched by a professional using an automatic sewing machine.
From my memory, it used a triple zig-zag stitch followed by a triple stretch stitch (straight) directly overtop.

Attachments

• Stitches.jpg
    Stitches.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Stitches 2.jpg
    Stitches 2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 68
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom