SS backplate and STA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing other then to try and save a few bucks. I figured I would check here first to see if anyone had one laying around, before I just went ahead and ordered one. If nothing comes up I'm probably will go with the HOG backplate and STA from DRIS.

Hello, I have an unrigged SS back plate and Singles adapter. The design was taken from the gospel of DIR. If you are handy you can set this up to suit yourself. $100.00 plus a litle postage will get it to you. It is machined from 316 SS, bent and milled, bead blasted to clean up any machine shop contaminants. I will try to make some pictures if you are interested. If you are not, I won't spend the time to try to get to know my wife's camera. BTW, this equipment has never been wet. We were forced inland and a work place injury put the Kybosh to the DIR plan.
Cheers, Fred

mjr0112,

I have a BP/W rig that I am willing to part with. I am selling the entire rig though and not just the BP or the STA. However, here the specs:

OxyCheq Mach V (black on black) Wing 30lb. lift
Highland 2lb. alum backplate
Highland unweighted STA
This rig also comes with all D-rings, webbing harness, crotch strap, weight pockets, tank straps.

I am asking 300.00 for the entire set up. The reason that I am selling it, because I have decide to go pro and will no longer use the BP/W. If interested and would like to see pictures, PM me. I will also pay for the shipping.

Scuba Pro

Back
Top Bottom