For Sale SS Back plate single or doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silvertip57

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
DACOR Stainless steel back plate for sale. Works for both singe and double, just turn it over. Have switched to side and no longer need this. $50 USD shipping in US included. Outside US you pay shipping. ssbackplate 1_0_0_320_180_0_0_1_0.jpg ssbackplate_0_0_320_180_0_0_1_0.jpg

Still available? I've been looking for an inexpensive plate to put a loaner together.

Still available? I've been looking for an inexpensive plate to put a loaner together.
It is. And I will be happy to sell it to you. Only problem is we are leaving on Thursday for Europe. If you're able to wait or if you don't mind waiting until we get back and I contact you I'll be more than happy to send it on. If you do happen to find another one before I returned in October please drop me a note. Thank you

We are back from Europe and ready to ship your back plate. Send me a good shipping address and let's get the payment settled and I will get in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom