Spring Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dk2943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
DiversDirect is having a great sale on spring straps $16.95. I bought a pair today. They fit my Mares X-3 fins and I am told they fit Atomics and Tusas also

aowdan:
spring straps LOOK uncomfortable. i've never used them though. how do they feel?

When you have them in the correct length and tension you wonder why they ever had anything else. Too short or too long and you'll curse them and wonder why you ever tried them.

...but just right and youll love them! I just got mine a couple days ago - Im taking them back to get this ~$12 discounted price..assuming its at the one in Orlando too! :huh:

aowdan:
spring straps LOOK uncomfortable. i've never used them though. how do they feel?

dano

One of the best purcahses I made. And it all started for me here, on SB.
Thanks all!

CRAP!! I just bought a pair there for my wife a few days ago and now I'm 1200 miles away. Just my luck, I always miss the sales.

irishsquid:
One of the best purcahses I made. And it all started for me here, on SB.
Thanks all!
I see you are going to be diving out of Wilmington NC. I would highly recommend Aquatic Safaris for your diving. Call them at 392-4-fun.

WVDiver:
CRAP!! I just bought a pair there from my wife a few days ago and now I'm 1200 miles away. Just my luck, I always miss the sales.
www.diversdirect.com is your friend. :) EVO wetsuits are on sale too till tomorrow, I think.

Thanks Jen but we don't need wetsuits. How was your dive with Chip and Moonie today?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom