Spring Megadive 2007 "Rum runners of the Caribbean"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I would love to get the whole family in on this, but I'd prefer that one of the main attractions NOT be the birth of Drake Bulla aside the bonfire Saturday night. Come one, come all! LOL If everyone wanted to be at the birth center like Ian's birth, I'd be a little more open to it. Hehehehe!

Even if going into labor wasn't a concern, I will be so huge by then... I couldn't imagine camping THAT pregnant. And I LOVE camping!

Keep us posted as the definite date!!

:eek:) Kris

yeeah... that's a whole lot better

one shudders to think of Carlos having a baby!

:wink:

March30-April1 works for me! I can imagine April 1st though....

Ken, you'll be at the hoggetown faire? I might be there, I'm helping a local guy film a movie that sort of revolves around the faire/some of the people in the Thieves Guilde. I don't remember what you look like, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

hey i found it yeahaw been trying to figure this website out since the last mega dive ok i am kinda slow but any who you can count me in and gonna see if andy is gonna spill the rum this time and see who is gonna seen the sunrise at the camp fire with us but any ways glad to finally find yall and jean whats the deal with flounder farts i still dont get that any ways yall have fun stay wet and keep it deep

naturewalker36:
hey i found it yeahaw been trying to figure this website out since the last mega dive ok i am kinda slow but any who you can count me in and gonna see if andy is gonna spill the rum this time and see who is gonna seen the sunrise at the camp fire with us but any ways glad to finally find yall and jean whats the deal with flounder farts i still dont get that any ways yall have fun stay wet and keep it deep

Well , er .... :(
I know they do it...
I've seen them do it...

I mean ... :11:

Jeano Beano

P.S. No Rum spilling allowed and who in the HECK stays up till Sunrise anyway???

Well if the lot of ya can get me rummed up, and keep me rummed up, we'll just have to see what happens. I'll give ya fair warning, I don't rum up easily. And its been years since I've seen a sunrise in this kinda capacity. Can't wait.

Dang it, April 1 is GO-LIVE day at my new job. While ya'll are out boozing and carousing I'll be banging my head on the desk at work trying to figure out payroll cycles and getting paychecks printed out of our new software system......and then get to be rewarded with whining and moaning employees for the next month how the new paychecks don't look right; that their pay is 2 cents less than before........

I'd rather be enjoying the rum tote!!!!!!!!

We'll be sure to booze and carouse in your name. Although don't come complaining to me if somebody confuses ken for you becuase he's drunk and claiming to be you. We can't be responsible for his drunken antics. His avatar is proof positive of that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom