Spring Fling Friday Arrivals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron203

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Who's arriving on Friday @ CSSP, and what time?

I can get there as early as 3 pm.

I'm coming by myself :dork2:, so how long do I have to wait for a dive buddy?

There are three of us leaving Austin Friday morning for the Spring Fling. I'd suspect that we'll be there early Friday afternoon. We'll need to set up camp, etc. but then should be up for some diving after that.

Looks like Chris P plus 2, Foo and the FooMan, Ryanh, scubashawn,zzzking, and Bren and I will will be there Friday. Bren and I plan on opening the gates and getting camp set up early, I think the Foos will be there around noon.... we'll be diving into the night.....:eyebrow: so bring your light(s)

see ya' there

~tony

Looks like Chris P plus 2, Foo and the FooMan, Ryanh, scubashawn,zzzking, and Bren and I will will be there Friday. Bren and I plan on opening the gates and getting camp set up early, I think the Foos will be there around noon.... we'll be diving into the night.....:eyebrow: so bring your light(s)

see ya' there

~tony

Tony were are you folks setting up your spots?? Alan

Excellent!

I'm looking forward to my first official swampers event. I went and bought a new mask (prescription, I gave up on contacts) yesterday, so it's itchin to get wet.

We are arriving friday as well, but not leaving Austin till 6, although I told the ball and chain to see if he can get out of work earlier then normal. Ill definitly be up for a dive once camp is set up (hint hint Melissa)

Rumbum, chrispete, scubashawn123 and I will all be there sometime on Friday.

I'm headed to CSSP in Terrell on Sunday..... woo hoo

I honestly have no idea what time I will be there just yet. I have been stupid busy lately, im hoping to know by Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom