Spring diving on Saturday, 3/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OneBrightGator

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking to get some new gear wet this weekend, somewhere preferrably north of Gainesville. Nothing too fancy, just a fun couple dives.

Drop me a PM or post up if you're interested.

dude, come to the Megadive at Ginnie

bunch of people gonna be there

Ginnie (MegaDive) on Saturday, Paradise Springs on Sunday afternoon.

scubafool:
Ginnie (MegaDive) on Saturday, Paradise Springs on Sunday afternoon.
SF what time you gonna hit Paradise on Sunday? Sounds like there maybe more divers there than the hole will hold??? I think the vintage guys may be there also. It is close to me if I get back early enough.

Guess you didn't get message before you left??:D ScubaFool I may have seen you and maybe I didn't..:confused: at Paradise

Nope, I was there this evening with Jeandiver. What a great dive we had! The silt was pretty thick when we got in, but low viz can be fun too.

I am sorry that I didn't check this thread and respond before now. I have the email notification for subscribed threads shut off, otherwise I would have 50+ emails a day. If you send me a PM, I get an email notification, though.

I would like to try to set up a dive together sometime. I can do Alexander sometimes on the weekends, although the next couple aren't looking to open.

scubafool:
Nope, I was there this evening with Jeandiver. What a great dive we had! The silt was pretty thick when we got in, but low viz can be fun too.

I am sorry that I didn't check this thread and respond before now. I have the email notification for subscribed threads shut off, otherwise I would have 50+ emails a day. If you send me a PM, I get an email notification, though.

I would like to try to set up a dive together sometime. I can do Alexander sometimes on the weekends, although the next couple aren't looking to open.
I know there was the antique diving association at Paradise today, explains why so much silt. I did not get to run up. I had my tanks filled but wife had other plans. Glad you and da Beano had a good dive. We were at Ginnie a few weeks ago and da Beano gave us a great tour.

I went over to Alexander by myself the 21st. Meet Ber,her crew, and Mr. Al E. Gator on that day. We were the only divers there, but there were a few snorkelers (gator bait) that day. Near the end of April may work out, then I am off to Freeport.

Hope all had a great time at Ginnie this past weekend, I sorta wanted to go but had family reunion in Inverness. I wanted to pick geetar with Andy and his Ba Ba Ba Backup singers. Next time.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom