Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SailJuliet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Juliet is back in Miami and headed to the Bahamas again this spring; we're looking to fill some of our upcoming empty spaces. We only take 12 passengers so even a full boat doesn't feel crowded. We'd love for you to join us!

March 19-25: 4 spaces available at 10% off ($1520 std / $1700 ensuite)

April 2-8: this one is deeply discounted - contact us for details! I don't think you'll want to pass it up.

April 8-12: 4-day trip, Friday evening to Tuesday morning, 3 days of diving ($1190 / $1340)

Prices include all meals, diving, beverages (including alcohol - beer, wine, and full bar on board), snacks, shore excursions, fishing and spearfishing equipment use, and daily marine presentations. Not included is the port fee for Bahamas itineraries ($120 in cash when you board), nitrox (optional, 32%), rental gear, courses, or crew gratuity.

You can always find deals and last-minute availability on our website: Web Specials and Last-Minute availability!

Hope to see you on board!

Fair winds and following seas,
Kat
866-558-5438
repositioning-under-way-225x300.jpg

I just heard it was a featured article! Mike told us he'd be submitting so we knew the review was going through, but I just found out we're the front page. Pretty exciting, thanks for the info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom