Sport Divers Moving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be moving at the end of the summer but haven't choen a new location yet.

Randy

So where is the new location...I would love to come by and see the new shop some day.

I don't think they moved. I'll be swinging by there on the way home today to pick up something, but I drive by there everyday and it still looks like they are there.

We are still looking. Our plan is to build our own place with a pool but the process is alot harder than we expected. We will probably stay where we are for another year.

Randy

I hate to be ugly but I feel it is my duty to let my community know that Sport Divers is not the place you want to do your shopping. They prices are way too high and the service at their counter sucks. Been there twice and they are not good representitives of this sport or the kind of place that I personally care to do business with. Buyers should beware

Wow! THAT got ugly fast... :shakehead:

as usual please consider the :troll: factor, 5 posts. and that aggressive? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom