Sport Diver vs SeaLife 3.0 Micro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gqllc007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_0344.jpg
Sp2.jpg
Sp1.jpg
Sp.jpg
IMG_0084.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
Just left Key Largo. Compared the two cameras. Used an iPhone 11max pro.
I think there was no comparison The Sportdiver was much better...no video lights used on either
Sport diver pics first
IMG_0344.jpg
Sp2.jpg

The red filter was used on the Sport diver. There were no adjustments on the images.

Thanks for the info. I've been looking at a new camera as all I've used in the past was a gopro hero 4. The SportDiver had caught my attention and the photos look great

I'm looking at options myself. At work, I have access to some surplus iPhones for free and was thinking about using one of those just for the camera feature in the case and have it be a standalone solution. I assume I would have to put a moisture muncher thing in there every once in a while but maybe it could go an entire dive trip without opening it? Or do you have to open the case to download and recharge the phone anyway? Wonder if wireless charging would work through the case LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom