Spokane is sure busy again.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Remember a while back when I posted about a wanted doper running from the LEO's and he went swimming?

Well, a body has just shown up in that general area. No ID until after the Post but it is most likely him.

And some yahoo is bobbing up and down in the river and the team had to go rescue his sorry butt.

I have lost count for how many calls they have had this year. I know they have us beat big time and they are right next door and downstream.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Remember a while back when I posted about a wanted doper running from the LEO's and he went swimming?

Well, a body has just shown up in that general area. No ID until after the Post but it is most likely him.

And some yahoo is bobbing up and down in the river and the team had to go rescue his sorry butt.

I have lost count for how many calls they have had this year. I know they have us beat big time and they are right next door and downstream.

Gary D.
Thanks again, Gary, to your team and the hard work you all do!

Rick

(BTW, I appreciate that you usually manage to get these folks out of the water before the float down around my house.)

Rick Inman:
Thanks again, Gary, to your team and the hard work you all do!

Rick

(BTW, I appreciate that you usually manage to get these folks out of the water before the float down around my house.)
You need to thank your Spokane team Rick; we didn't have anything to do with these calls.

Normally the only Washington ones we respond to, from an emergency call out, are the ones at Stateline Village.

Most people don’t realize it but Stateline Village is ours and the water is Washington’s. It doesn’t matter though because our response time is way faster for us in that area.

The Centennial Trail Bridge over the river, just upstream from I-90, is in Washington but Idaho is responsible for it’s repair and maintenance.

So give those folks some hardy KUDO’s.

By the way, how did that good looking gal sneek into the photo? :D

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom