Splash.lu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turnerjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi,

Anybody got any experience dealing with the Splash diving center in Ehlange sur Mess in Luxembourg? I'm looking for feedback before giving them all my equipment for its "annual" maintenance/check that it hasn't had for the last few years that I haven't been diving.

At a fist visit they seem to be friendly competent people, although perhaps a bit expensive.

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon,

I've been doing PADI OW theory and pool sessions with them and I was satisfied with their professionalism. Doesn't say anything about their equipment maintenance skills though...

How did it go?

I gave them my regs to service. They did a really good job. In addition they gave me the ANSTI WOB graph for the regs before and after servicing.

On a long weekend to the northwest of Scotland the two regs that they serviced breathed well down at 30-odd m and with the water down there at 6 or 7 degrees.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom