Special Offer for Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba41girl

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
SharkySays Scuba Wear is offering a special promotion to dive shops. For every 24 shirts that are ordered, the 25th is free. If you are interested in carrying our line, please email us at sales@sharkysays.com or call at 609-752-0880.

We did our first show 2 weeks ago and we had a great response. The women's designs are doing particularly well. I started this business because so many dive shops never a had a cool dive shirt with a ladies cut.

We will be adding 6 new designs at Beneath the Sea in NJ. If you are interested, we can also do name drops...for example "Sharkysay if you are going to dive...dive with ..."

If you will not be attending BTS, I will give you a preview of the new designs.
Babies and Infants
"Daddy's little diver" in a pink onesie
"My daddy can dive deeper than your daddy" in pink, blue and white t-shirts
"My other bottle is a pony bottle" in a blue, pink or white romper

Ladies
"Dontcha wish your girlfriend could dive like me" ladies tee
"Silly boys...diving is for girls" in a tee and tank

Adults
Tech vs Vacation Shark

These designs will be on our site at the end of March. You can go to our site to see what is currently available http://www.sharkysays.com or I can send you a color brochure. Please pm me your address.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom