Special music offer for Scubaboard users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300monks

New
Reaction score
# of dives

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This post was originally placed here, which explains why it begins as it does

Hi,
I'm new here but wanted to dive right in (pardon the pun!)

I actually run a royalty free music library and agree that some royalty free music sources can be very expensive. Ours is rather affordable with most tracks at $49 for web usage. And, here's something better.

I've set up a coupon for any members of ScubaBoard to get a 20 % discount on any music tracks at our store.

I can't post directly the URL as I'm still new here, but go to 300monks.com and browse for Mysterious on the left hand navigation. There's some sountracks that I think may work for the underwater videos especially check out the series of Underworld Cues by composer Alex Khaskin.

At check out just enter this code
scubaboard20

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Who only did a 20 foot dive once and loved every second of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Twenty years ago I would have agreed that music should be free, but times have changed.
Now I am working as a Royalty free Music producer and try to make a living of it.
But it became afordable. You can find many tracks for under 20$ and You can use them as long and whereever
You like! A friend of mine asked me, "What makes the difference in a video contest if the footage of the different
films is in almost the same good quality?"
It's very simple! Put a nice piece of music to it which fit's perfectly to Your footage and You have a foot in the door
to win the contest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom