Special Andaman Sea trip in March 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stevenl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My daughter and I did a similar trip on The Junk a couple of years ago. This trip's diving has been some of the most spectacular diving we have ever done. While the Junk was a truly amazing experience, this live aboard looks very nice and modern. Some day I want to take me girlfriend to the Similans and Thailand.

From 16 till 22 March we are organising a special diving trip: 6 days/6 nights to North of Similans and South Andaman. In total 21 dives at Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Bida Islands and Shark Point area, really the best diving Thailand has to offer. We have only a few spaces left, see here for a more information, Liveaboard diving Phuket and Similans Thailand with Thailand Liveaboards (thailand-scuba.com) - Similans boat Pawara (C7).

Hmmmm! So what you are saying is, that you are the organiser of this so-called special trip and offer the remaining spaces that are left. Have you full-chartered this boat? Will you or your staff be on the boat making sure it runs smoothly? And finally! What is so special about this trip except, that is does a combined north and south Andaman Sea trip. Many other liveaboards are doing this all season - Much cheaper, much better and more often?

However, by checking this boats schedule, it's just a normal scheduled trip from another company, so I might ask, beside the commission paid per guests you send, what you find so special? The link you have attached, is to your own website and not the liveaboard, that you so gladly promote. I can inform you that there is still 10 spaces left (according to the liveaboard website), which is a bit more than "only a few".

It might be a harsh comment (and I don't expect a kind answer), but I thought that Scuba Board was a forum for divers helping other divers, finding the information' they need, and not an advertising board for your company.

Yes Michael, we are organising. No Michael, there are not 10 spaces available. All that is left are some spaces in the standard cabins.

And no Michael, there are no other trips offering 'North of Similans plus South Andaman'.

And thanks Michael for your kind words and bringing more attention to the trip.

Yes Michael, we are organising. No Michael, there are not 10 spaces available. All that is left are some spaces in the standard cabins.

And no Michael, there are no other trips offering 'North of Similans plus South Andaman'.

And thanks Michael for your kind words and bringing more attention to the trip.

Nice to see there is still some humor left. Maybe you can tell your friends, to update their website, as it states there is 10 places left. And yes, there is liveaboards offering pretty much the same trip, but they are not on your website.

I'm sure it will be a good trip and the boat will be full. I can ask again. Has this forum suddenly become a free advertising board for your business or is it still a forum helping divers with information'.

I'm not going into a discussion with you here. There are boats offering Similans (+ Richelieu Rock etc.) and South Andaman, but there are no boats offering North of Similans plus South Andaman.
And that is exactly the reason we are offering it this season.

Oh, and don't like a post, ask Scubaboard, you can press the report button at the bottom of a post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom