Spearfishing T-shirt Design

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rig_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
After spending an entire ten minutes of my life searching for a cool spearfishing shirt and coming up empty handed, I designed and drew my own. It's supposed to be very simple and look hand-drawn. That's a Cubera on the left and a Triggerfish on the right.
I like it, but would anybody else wear it?
What do y'all think about it? Open to all suggestions and criticism. Bring it. I really want opinions.:D

Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,012
I like it a lot. If I had money I would buy it personally..... :) I have a friend that owns a t-shirt company who specializes in dive, hunting, fishing clothing and offers long sleeve shirts in that SPF style under armor type cloth. PM me and I can send you his info maybe he could sell it giving you one for free or something.

I know it's an old post buy I'll give my .02 worth anyways...

I like the concept. I'd say use two different spear types though. Use one gun like you have, but cross it with a multi-pronged pole spear. Just a thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom