Spearfishing Orange Beach, Al

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I am new to this forum, hope all is well with everyone. I am 30 years of age and I am from Rogersville, Al. I am looking for some insight on spearfishing areas outside of Perdido Pass, Orange Beach. I have been spearfishing at the Jetties and the bridge for the past 4 years targeting Sheepshead. I am going spearfishing Mar 7th-Mar10th which is next week. I was wondering what off shore sites within 10 miles of the Pass that would be good for freediving/spearfishing. We have 45 HP war eagle boat which is why we need to stay within somewhat close vicinity of the Pass. Also has anyone tried spearfishing the oil rigs inside mobile bay near FORT MORGAN, AL? I will appreciate any helpful info, thanks a bunch!

Im 33 and from Birmingham, Al. I need spearfishing buddies. I've been in Hawaii the past year spearfishing and such. But now living in Alabama. If interested, post me. Im very new to this site. Cool site thus far

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom