Spearfishing in the outer banks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

obx2012

New
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips for shore spearfishing in the OBX? I live in Kill Devil Hills and know about the wrecks at mile post 7 off the shore. I also wanted to see if anyone would want to go sometime. Its always better to have a partner.

I'm renting a house in Kill Devil Hills during the last week of June. I'm the only diver in the group and would love to check out those wrecks. I was going to call that dive shop and ask about guides. Will you be around next month?

BTW: I haven't tried spearfishing, but it is on my to-do list.

Steve

I'm renting a house in Kill Devil Hills during the last week of June. I'm the only diver in the group and would love to check out those wrecks. I was going to call that dive shop and ask about guides. Will you be around next month?

BTW: I haven't tried spearfishing, but it is on my to-do list.

Steve

I am probably going to just be freediving. I dont have any scuba equipment and dont want to shell out the $90+ to rent. But i will be here through the summer so just message on here if you want to go.

I am probably going to just be freediving. I dont have any scuba equipment and dont want to shell out the $90+ to rent. But i will be here through the summer so just message on here if you want to go.

I am going this weekend (huron or triangle wreck), hopefully the water is calm and with good visibility. I live in Charlotte and usually go the OBX 3/4 times a summer. let me know if any want to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom