Spanish Language Schools in Playa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well folks I haven't been around much on scubaboard in the past couple of years. Busy with going back to college and other stuff. I will be graduating in early August, and at some point later afterwards I plan to do a spanish immersion program somewhere for a few months. Does anyone have experiences with any of the language schools in Playa? I want to learn and have fun. I haven't been in the water since my last trip to Cozumel in July 2006.

Well folks I haven't been around much on scubaboard in the past couple of years. Busy with going back to college and other stuff. I will be graduating in early August, and at some point later afterwards I plan to do a spanish immersion program somewhere for a few months. Does anyone have experiences with any of the language schools in Playa? I want to learn and have fun. I haven't been in the water since my last trip to Cozumel in July 2006.

I would personally recommend the Spanish Institute in Puebla. Spanish Institute of Puebla - Learn Spanish in Mexico

I was there for a month in 2001 and was one of the best times of my life. You get classroom instruction, lunch, a personal language guide and home-stay for one price. It was full of manily college kids who had a good time when I was there and I would go back in a second. I would not do it in Playa, there are way too many English speakers in the area. The thing that helped me was that I had to speak Spanish to do anything and it made me learn.

Of course, I ended up married to a native speaker

I live here in Playa, and alot of folks go to Playa Lingua. This seems to have a great reputation and the girls that go there are European and very cute! :wink: You'll definitely have great study partners! Look me up if you come down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom