Spanish colonial shipwrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have available historical information for colonial Spanish shipwrecks (1493-1822). I am interested in recovery projects with authorizations, publications, cultural collaborations and popularization. I have published the book Galleons with treasures. Where they are sunken. What they took. http://www.mmoya.com/america/titulos/galeones/index.html
in Spanish and I am interested to publish it in English.
The book contains several histories of Spanish shipwrecks in all the seas of the world and the primary source are the documents of historical archives.
Thank you.

Hola Claudio,

it seems nobody posted an answer to your request yet. You want to publish your book in English. Well, my English is not bad but maybe not good enough to translate your book. I am German and for many years I have been interested in shipwrecks, their history etc. I have many of the english and some spanish books about these topics. I speek Spanish well and already translated a book about Underwater Archeology from Spanish to German. Let me know if you would like to have your book translated and published in German. Maybe we can arrange something.

Hi Chis,
thanks fopr your collaboration. Why not in Germany. What's the conditions?
Regards Claudio

Hello Claudio,
thanks for your reply. At this moment I am finding out about the conditions with a publisher here, but I don`t know exactly yet. You can e-mail me directly: hartmann_christoph@yahoo.com and I`ll let you know as soon as I have details from the publisher. I know your book has 304 pages but how many fotos, images, maps etc. are there in your book, colour and black/white? Can you mail me the details so the publisher can calculate the production costs? Thank you.

Best regards Chris

Back
Top Bottom