Space Available: Utila and Deep Blue Resort - Aug 2-9 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UndrWatrDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have put together a group trip for our dive club to Utila, staying at the Deep Blue Resort, Aug 2-9 2008. We have booked the entire resort and currently have one room available for any of the following combinations: 1 male (have a single male who needs a room mate), 1 female (single supplement required), 2 males, 2 females, or a couple.

Flights may be able to be arranged from a variety of cities; however, variations in airfare may affect final trip price.

I have attached a trip brochure and more information may be obtained at Diving Rebels: Open Water Trip - Utila Honduras, August 2-9, 2008

Send me a PM with questions or to let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• utila_brochure.pdf
    270.9 KB · Views: 55
I just had a cancellation for this trip to Utila, staying at the Deep Blue Resort, Aug 2-9 2008. We have booked the entire resort and currently have one room available for any of the following combinations: 1 male (have a single male who needs a room mate), 1 female (single supplement may apply), 2 males, 2 females, or a couple.

Flights may be able to be arranged from a variety of cities; however, variations in airfare may affect final trip price.

Send me a PM with questions or to let me know if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom