SP mk25/600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just picked up my new SP mk25/600. Everything was fine except for a couple things.

1. That black disk on the bottom. What is that adjustment for?

2. Is that disk supposed to spin all the way arouns or is it supposed to stop at about 1 revolution?

do you mean the two adjustment knobs on the side? I have that same reg, and i'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

on the first stage, there is a black plastic disk facing the bottom. The top has a screw in it, near the lp ports. On the opposite end, there is the black disk. It has 3 holes in it

jtrain01:
on the first stage, there is a black plastic disk facing the bottom. The top has a screw in it, near the lp ports. On the opposite end, there is the black disk. It has 3 holes in it

I'm more familiar with the Mk20 but I believe the "black things" are the same. They are merely protective covers for the ends of the first stage. The "screw" you see on the LP end is the 5th LP port.

The one on the HP end will turn freely. It is not adjusting anything. If you give it a pull, it will come off and provide access to the IP adjustor.

ok thanks. I put my console on the wrong side and I was switching it and sorta pulled on the plastic thing. Good to know its nothing that can be damaged.

Oh, now I understand what you are talking about, the black protective cover. That is just asthetics, and is not on some of the older ones. Don't worry about it, if this is on the 1st stage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom