Southern Caribbean Cruise and Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KimRDH

Reaction score
I will be cruising on Carnival's Destiny June 20th out of San Juan. I would appreciate advice on dive operators in the following ports of call; St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados and Aruba. Thanks!

Kim,

In Dominica I recommend Nature Island Divers down in Soufferie. They are located right at the Underwater Reserve area, the best diving in Dominica. Great Island. They can arrange the taxi from ship to the shop for you. That in itself is an "e ticket" ride.

Rich

Tom and Rich - Thank you!

I have heard back from Michael @ Chris Sawyer's and Bill Letts @ St. Thomas Diving Club for my St. Thomas stop. No responses yet from Dominica. Sara @ One-on-One and Lionel @ The Dive Shop for my Barbados stop AND Wendy @ Mermaid Divers in Aruba. So far, so good. I will email the others you guys mentioned as well.

The prices all seem to be about the same. One-on-One is higher, but it is private too. So, I am confirming the "extra amenities" ie: pick-up and drop-off service etc. and probably going to pick the shop that is prompt and thorough with their communication and has good feedback on these boards.

If anyone else has information, I would greatly appreciate it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom