South Florida Wreck/tech club???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dave22387

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey everyone, after a light search I can't seem to find a tech oriented wreck diving club down here in South Florida. I'm in pompano. Can anyone enlighten me?

You might have some luck here:
Go Dive Florida
Tech Diving Florida

Things do not seem all that well organized, frankly. Perhaps you can make a go of something yourself. I for one would be happy if you did.

You might want to check in with these guys...a little North of you, but closer than the Keys. Every time I'm in their shop there are at least half a dozen twin rigs getting refilled. ....and they bank a few different helium mixes. I was surprised to find most are not listed on their website, you have to give them a call.

Pura Vida

There is and has been a very private facebook group South Florida Tech Divers that may help. You do have to be tech certified to join.

The one with the most info on trips and wreck/tech that I've come across is the very private Facebook group that FLDVR mentioned.

Echoing the above sentiment: the "South Florida Tech Divers" private facebook group is very active, someone is tech diving basically every weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom