South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sctt_perry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am getting out of the Army in two weeks and moving from Maryland to Greenville, South Carolin (where my Wife is from)
I am trying to find a dive club or something that will keep me underwater. If anyone knows anything I would really appreciate it.

I am an Advanced Diver through PADI and am finishing up my Essentials of Tech course with UTD right now

Thank You
Scott

Thank you for serving, Scott. If you're ever up around Jersey, I would be honored to dive with you.

Talk to Bill Routh @ lakejocassediveshop.com
He is "keeping me underwater" when hardly anyone else around here is diving. He banks nitrox, and can mix anything you want. He's also the most UTD-compatable person I've seen around here (Lake Jocassee) ,... but I've stopped looking.

I agree with evad, Bill at Lake Jocassee Dive Shop is very knowledgeable and is a great instructor. Reese Davis that owns Bermuda Triangle Dive Shop in Greenville is also a great resource.

Scott, hope to see you around Lake Jocassee in the near future. Bill Routh is an awesome instructor and Lake Jocassee has plenty to see for all levels of experience.

I'll chime in and say the same......Bill Routh and Lake Jocassee Dive shop are awesome. I have had a couple of courses with them and go out frequently with them on their charters. Reese Davis and Bermuda Triangle Dive shop are super great folks, I participate in their annual Poker Dive and I had the pleasure to get my NITROX cert done with them. Can't go wrong with either of them!

Scott, hope to see you around Lake Jocassee in the near future. Bill Routh is an awesome instructor and Lake Jocassee has plenty to see for all levels of experience.

But only to 350'.......

Back
Top Bottom