South Caicos Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zebra mussel

Reaction score
Has anyone dove on South Caicos Island recently? I was there a couple of years ago and found the diving spectacular.Much better then the rest of the TCI. I have since heard that the only dive shop/resort on the Island has been shut down for some time. No wonder....we were the only 2 divers in the whole resort when we were there. Does anyone have any recent information about South Caicos? Id love to get back there soon,but need updated info on wether or not it is even possible to do anymore. Im not interested in day trips from Grand Turk or Salt Caye or liveaboards...but prefer to stay on the island if possible. Thanks for any help you can give me.

This was the info I was looking for. I will contact them to see if it is up to date. Its the
same place with new owners. I really reccomend the diving in South Caicos...IMHO the best Ive done in the Carribeaan. Topside leaves a lot to be desired and the accomidations are so so, but the diving quality makes up for it.

Just got back from diving off of Grand Turk and West Caicos. There are no dive outfits on South Caicos. I was not impressed with diving on Grand Turk and West Caicos. Visibility was 60 feet or less. Great walls, fish, and coral - visibility sucked. Maybe just bad luck.

Zebra mussel:
Has anyone dove on South Caicos Island recently? I was there a couple of years ago and found the diving spectacular.Much better then the rest of the TCI. I have since heard that the only dive shop/resort on the Island has been shut down for some time. No wonder....we were the only 2 divers in the whole resort when we were there. Does anyone have any recent information about South Caicos? Id love to get back there soon,but need updated info on wether or not it is even possible to do anymore. Im not interested in day trips from Grand Turk or Salt Caye or liveaboards...but prefer to stay on the island if possible. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Back
Top Bottom