Sourcing servicing materials AU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anybody know where I might be able to source some technicians tools and Apeks parts within Oz? Outsourcing for annual service is pretty tricky for us as we're quite remote and have 7 regulators to do.

I'm having no luck trying to contact Aqualung directly about this, despite filling out their 'become a dealer' form and repeated emails. Funny thing is that I'm a trained service technician and have completed the relevant course for our regulators.... Any tips on sourcing parts would be appreciated!

@buddhasummer also has a source for genuine Apeks parts that may not be available from third parties.

For example I got a height levering tool for my XTX50 second stages that I read is supposed to be better than the OEM versions. He can also get part kits.

Great, thanks very much for the tips! I've tried contacting Les at Scubasafe but they don't have adequate stock at the moment because of Covid. Think I will try contacting SCT, looks like they have what I'm looking for

Back
Top Bottom