Source for step up rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cageybob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I need a 46mm to 67mm step up ring to attach a Inon UCL165M67 to an Olympus PT-017 housing. I have been looking all over and cannot find any US based dealers. One foreign dealer has a UN adapter, but the shipping is 150% times the price of the adapter and I don't trust getting it in time for my Bonaire trip (5/26). My other option is to buy 2 adapters, but I'd rather not (extends the distance to the lens). Any recommendations where this can be found? Do any US dealers carry UN products as their step up adapter would be perfect?

I would try Reef Camera or Underwater Photo Tech. They may know of a solution.

My guess is that you would be okay with two step up rings. Since you can stack the UCL lenses, I don't think the distance would pose a problem. That would need to be tested of course.

Last but not least, how about one of the Epoque close up lenses? They make a 46mm lens.

Since time is short, for this trip you can go Tiffen 46-55 and 55-67.
Just while the 46-67 does not arrive.
Sells on 2Filter.Com
Best luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom