SOS Decometers/Dacor LCG Gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trace Malinowski

Training Agency President
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have two SOS Decometers I may decide to sell. They both are in excellent condition and were never used and still have the protective powder on the rubber straps. I got them from a dive shop before it was liquidated. One is in the original box with instructions. The other is in the black egg without instructions. Anyone have any idea what they might be worth? Just a ballpark figure? I also have two Dacor professional model 3106 or 3107 LCG capillary depth gauges new in box with instructions. Any guess on their value?

I'd give you 20 bucks to have one on hand for the next time I am on a boat I will strap it on and say I dont need a computer I will use the bend-o-matic. Of course most divemasters will have no idea what I am talking about.

Many years I was use mechanical SOS decometer.. They had a great flaws.. pendulum over the comes out and falls. While I've been there more than 50 meters notwithstanding knew the US Navy tables by heart.
Still I have 2 in my collection.

I would offer $200 for one still in box with instructions and $125 for the one out of box. I aready have a few gauges.

If you are looking to sell, I would like one.
Decometer1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom