Sorry you missed them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Although I did post a general invite to anyone, for a couple of charters last weekend, most of you missed them! Ha! We had a grand time. Both Saturday and Sunday were "primo" conditions. Sunshine, warm surface temps, grand u/w temps (60-65F), viz superb 30-50Ft, great charter company (Big Jim's out of Kingston, Ontario - http://dive.kingston.net/bigjim.htm ) and a perfect dive buddy. On Saturday, it turned out only Ontario Diver and I (along with a bunch of other friends - who have not joined this glorious group) We did two dives - Wolf Islander and then the Aloha /Effie Mae combo. OD got a bonus by getting two of the qualifying dive required for the PADI wreck speciality - small benefit from me having friends who are instructors. Then Sunday continued with glorious conditions, and two more wrecks - the Davie and Marsh - this time with two other NDI members(Butch103 & Bottom Sucker) WOW. We're ready to do it again. Plans are underway.... sorry you 'al missed the dives

Wow! Sounds like a fantastic time. That's so cool that you NDI members are meeting and diving together.
How about some pictures?
:sunny:

I was just about 5 minutes late and saw the boat pulling off, I tried to yell, but you couldn't hear me above the engines.

ID

Natasha - pics will be forthcoming. I pick them up later this week, then I just I have to figure out how to post them someplace for all to see.

ID - sorry about that, I guess we'll just have to try again

Originally posted by DivingGal
Natasha - pics will be forthcoming. I pick them up later this week, then I just I have to figure out how to post them someplace for all to see.

ID - sorry about that, I guess we'll just have to try again

If you want I can post them to one of my sites DivingGal and you can link to them. All you would need to do is email me the pics and I will put them online for ya with whatever text you might want!

I wish I could have made it. Truck died and had to look for a new one last weekend, also I couldn't find anyone with such a short notice that would have driven up with me. Maybe next time.

I know ......Where have I heard that before. It was a great day............
NDI divers are the best. Oh and DivingGal I will expect to see the official NDI logo tattoed next trip out.

Butch :peace:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom