Sorry, mods...still not right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4man

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well I'm sure that you already know this, but...:shakehead

it's just not quite working yet. There are a number of issues from mulitple postings to not being able to advance the # of posts entered, to the number "0" showing up on every single post...even though multiple members have written response...and more.

Hang in their guys (and girls) I'm certain that it's extremely frustrating for all of you working of these issues, too:D

CRAZY SITE!!!! :light:

It's got to be a lot of work getting things back, I see it looks like a lot of postings have been lost, but still congratulations on getting back many of them.

this happened after the last crash too....The tech team is working really hard to get this all going again.

Just to add to the list of 'bugs', threads I have created and posted on are not showing up in the Subscribed Threads quick link.

EDIT: So the actual problem appears to be that I am not being auto-subscribed to threads I post to.

Clicking on certain thread titles results in Firefox trying to open a php file - "showthread.php". I haven't yet figured out why some threads open correctly and some produce this dialog box.

It's got to be a lot of work getting things back, I see it looks like a lot of postings have been lost, but still congratulations on getting back many of them.

WELL, (fingers crossed, here) so far, so good. Things APPEAR to be working pretty well now. Thanks again for all the hard work!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom