sony rx100s + nauticam housing + magnifier.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boletus1973

Contributor
Reaction score
hello,
for upgrading to M4/3 I'm here to sell my powerful compact equipment,

I sell a Nauticam housing na-RX100 for sony rx100 mark 1, the housing comes complete with base and double handgrip and is equipped with Nauticam lcd magnifier(wow). 80 dives only.. optically and functionally in excellent condition, with all original boxes!
the retail price was 900euros for the housing, 180euros for the lcd magnifier and 120euros for the base+handgrip, retail 1200euros for all, i'm asking 700euro plus shipping for that package!!

i sell also 2 sony rx100 camera both in excellent condition!

the first one with two battery(one original), extra charger and soft case, in the original box. excellent condition, retail 550euros, asking 250euros plus shipping.

the second one with two battery, original sony leather case a lensmate adapter for filters and circular polarizer, Always original box, retail 550euros, asking 270euros(expensive filter and leather case) plus shipping.

the package with the housing+accessories and the first rx100, asking 900euros plus shipping and if you want both the rx100 i'm asking 1150euros plus shipping.

I'm in northern Italy and ship only in europe, payment with paypal is preferred, but also a bank transfer is ok...

DSC09304 by boletus.italy, on Flickr

DSC09309 by boletus.italy, on Flickr

hi guys,
the second camera is sell!! :eyebrow::eyebrow:
now there is only one rx100 camera "the first one" with two battery(one original), extra charger and soft case, in the original box. excellent condition, asking 250euros plus shipping.
and the package with nauticam housing+nauticam magnifier+base&handgrips... asking 700euro plus shipping.

if you buy both, asking 900euro plus shipping in europe! :D
thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom